Studio PMS is a Utrecht fashion collective. We are continuously looking for innovative and sustainable ways to communicate fashion. We strive for an industry that is less hierarchical, conservative and passive to its audience. Our name refers to the medical condition known as premenstrual syndrome which is in line with our design philosophy.
The widely known uncertainty around the medical causes of PMS applies directly to our concept: it offers us the freedom to experiment with the many mediums suitable to our concept. We have therefore embraced interdisciplinarity as a design principle. We like to start up interdisciplinary projects and collaborations using 3D modeling, virtual reality, animations and augmented reality. By linking our qualities and creating affiliates, we achieve surprising outcomes and innovative results. By the means of this we stand for a progressive revolution.
- Frame: At DDW 2019, experience Studio PMS’ winning concept for the Frame x Bolon Design Challenge
- i-D: in de toekomst hebben modeontwerpers geen potlood en papier meer nodig
- LS:N: Dutch Design Week 2018: Can digital fashion change the way we consume?
- New Order of Fashion: Studio PMS Collab with Burberry and Hypebeast
- Hypebeast: 欢迎来到虚疑时装的网络周期
- de Volkskrant: Oogverblindende eye candy bij mode extravaganza Shape Shifters
- DUIC: Het podium na HKU – Studio PMS: Kleding passen met virtual reality